Senior Photography Agent – Los Angeles
LOLA Creative Agency is seeking a Photography Agent for its new LA office. Qualified candidates must have a minimum of 3 to 5 years senior level experience, be familiar with the Los Angeles market and be able to work proactively and independently to seek out new opportunities for both LOLA’s artists, and the agency. The candidate will work to develop both current relationships and new opportunities for photographers and other artists, as well as create new business strategies for marketing and sales to support LOLA’s growth initiatives. Candidate should have a keen eye for fresh talent and the knowledge and ability to grow artists’ commercial advertising careers. Candidate will have proven experience and knowledge of successful working photographers, solid industry contacts and relationships, experience bidding out jobs, seeking out new commercial and editorial work and attending portfolios reviews, with the goal of building the LOLA LA roster of photographers, art directors and motion artists. Production experience and knowledge of CA labor laws a plus.
• Work with the LOLA Team to seek out new opportunities for both its artists, and the agency as a whole.
• Fully support the needs of artists, including representation, marketing, budget negotiations, production, logistics, and accounting matters.
• Plan artists’ career development and consult on strategies for professional growth.
• Recruit artists.
• Manageand develop relationships with clients, brands, and agencies.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Ability to create leads, negotiate, manage and close deals
• Specialized knowledge of the fashion, beauty, and commercial advertising photography market
• Established photography management experience.
• Strong connections in the fashion, beauty, sports, industry throughout the US. As well magazine publishing.
• Proficient negotiation skills, familiarity with standard rates and usages. Knowledge of CA State labor laws.
• Strong written and verbal skills
• Detail oriented and organized
• Ability to multitask
• Ability to identify and manage priority requests, calls and meetings
• Proficiency in Excel and Word. In-Design and Photoshop.
• Ability to work productively under pressure, think ahead and be a consistently proactive problem solver
Compensation salary + commission commensurate with experience. Full Benefits.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “LA AGENT”.